Mr. Marques and Mr. Serra (Portugal); Mr. Garnero, Mr. Bernabeu and Mr. Lidon (Spain); Mr. Segur (France); and Mr. Maelstaf (Belgium).
• Any program including a certain permanent or circumstantial connection between employees on active and retired, would be supported.
• The historical memory is considered as a warning and guide for future action when the imperative of the solidarity will be set out.
• 300 retired and employees of Saving Banks from seven European Community countries assisted.
• In the Workshops the intergenerational solidarity was spontaneous.
• Next EUROMEETING will be performed in MALLORCA island - Spain.
• The Statutes of our Association have been considered as perfectly acceptable, been suggested the widening of the member representation faculties.
• All the consulted members would be advertisers or recipients of announcements of the Exchange international club.